buzzard Posted November 14, 2014 Posted November 14, 2014 Hi I'm having a few issues with a new install of EC 5.2 updating from BTLSL. As per usual BTLSL are of no help, they just tell me they will uninstall it and reinstall it for a billed visit. I am using the sophos user they've always had following the EC 4.2 notes on the sophos.lancsngfl.ac.uk The errors I get are as follows 80040404 Threat Detection data update failed 80040401 Software update failed Does anyone have any advice at all? Thanks
buzzard Posted November 14, 2014 Author Posted November 14, 2014 It's OK, sorted a reboot kicked it into life!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now