Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Not sure what's going on here but I have a RIS installed box that's refusing point blank to run the Scholastic 100 Maths Framework lessons CD's at all..

 

I keep getting an error regarding the kernel32.dll for maths100.exe

 

but I'm no nearer understanding what's happening...

 

Any ideas?

 

 

To date I've tried the following:

- reinstall SP2

- update all patches

- resolve flash9c.ocx by reinstalling...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...