owen1978 Posted October 22, 2014 Posted October 22, 2014 We might be going down the VDIAB router... One of the my concerns was the VDA licenses but this can be worked around if the endpoint device is Windows based. Which has cause the price of the thin clients to jump from £180 upto £250 ouch... I thought has come across my mind... I have been looking at the new Chromeboxes ... Dell Chromebox Specs, Price and Release Date I am thinking of installing Windows Thin PC on these and using these as our endpoint device? Is there any reason why this won't work? Is still a computer right so should have no problems deploying thin pc using MDT/SCCM? Has anyone else tried this? Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now