Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Automount Issues


Recommended Posts

Guest richard
Posted
I'm running PClinuxOS 2007 on my home laptop and I got a bit of a strange problem. All of a sudden I have lost the ability to automount USB drives which is a big pain as I have all my important files on USB harddrive. Even though I have tinkered with Linux on and off for a couple of years I can't work thisone out and its driving me mad.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...