Gatt Posted October 15, 2014 Posted October 15, 2014 Sad as I am, I thought I'd install Moodle at home as a bit of an aide for our son So, does anyone have any suitable KS2 stuff I could put on it? Or a good guide on how to create / download some stuff?
secretlife Posted October 16, 2014 Posted October 16, 2014 Go to the Moodle Community hub Moodle.net -there are a few KS2 things there that I put on - Maths Moodle.net and Geography Moodle.net and even German Moodle.net There are links to preview before you download to see if they are suitable. If they don't restore correctly you can back them up and restore the latest versions from the School demo site on Mount Orange School
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now