Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Has anyone else had the misfortune of having to install this software? We've found that when we install the software, users can use it for the day, but the following day, the software states that the license is invalid and run the license control centre as an administrator to fix it (which it does, for a day). It doesn't seem to be related to whether the computer's rebooted.

 

Has anyone any idea what permissions are required for Sequel? Thanks.

Posted

It doesn't seem to be related to a reboot, it seems to relate to which day it is.

 

I've tried allowing users permission to modify the steinberg folder and the synchrosoft folder (license). I've also had a quick look in the HKLM registry.

 

I just wanted to see if anyone knew where it was, before I had to start looking. Thanls.

  • 5 months later...
Posted

I haven't had this problem BUT..

 

We have purchased 30 licences and pretty much wasted our money! It will not accept inputs from our USB keyboards, yet Cubase and Logic work fine with them!

 

Steinberg don't have the most useful tech support either.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...