FN-GM Posted October 3, 2014 Posted October 3, 2014 (edited) When I am trying to open the attachment on this post. It just opens a new blank tab and I am unable to download the XLSX file. - http://www.edugeek.net/forums/windows-server-2008-r2/143126-bulk-password-modification.html#post1227112 Thanks Edited October 3, 2014 by ZeroHour 1
ZeroHour Posted October 3, 2014 Posted October 3, 2014 Can you try again in 15 minutes, I have been rolling out a more permanent fix for the image problem earlier today.
ZeroHour Posted October 3, 2014 Posted October 3, 2014 The newest node image is being rolled out now and that should fix the issue. We may be a little sluggish for the next 5 minutes while AWS scales up but the attachment should work.
ZeroHour Posted October 3, 2014 Posted October 3, 2014 Image rollout done. The attachment is working for me.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now