MattRVBC Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 Hi Guys, I'm looking at replacing my AV solution due to endless issues which have resulted in allot of time being wasted. Ideally the solution needs to cover client AV, Firewall and device control and be centrally managed (the usual). If any of you guys are using a solution that covers the above then please let me know you thoughts\views. Thanks Matt
Millgate Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 Hi Matt, I'd highly recommend Vipre. A lot of the girls and gals on here are using it and it seems to tick all of your boxes. Drop me a PM/email and I'll hook you up with a trial/pricing/info Luke 1
MattRVBC Posted September 24, 2014 Author Posted September 24, 2014 Hi Luke, This is one of the solutions I'm considering along with some others. I was looking for comments from users to try and gage there reactions and reviews of the solution they currently have in place. At the moment I have around 10 months to go on my current license so will investigate further come renewal. Thanks Matt
Gardinho Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 ESET is the best in my opinion. Leaves a very light footprint on the machine. Not hungry on resources like other AVs. 1
Millgate Posted September 24, 2014 Posted September 24, 2014 No problem Matt. Just FYI, I know that Vipre will usually "buy" you out of your current contract with up to 6 months left on it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now