laserblazer Posted September 22, 2014 Posted September 22, 2014 I'm trying all sorts of cheap marketing ploys for my little video venture including this Facebook page I have just set up. https://www.facebook.com/DroitwichVideoMemories If you could possibly click the Like button, it would help. I would also welcome any advice on how to improve it because I know I'm carp at website design. Not to mention any ideas on promoting the business. Thanks
Grey-gear Posted September 23, 2014 Posted September 23, 2014 Done, good luck with this new venture. 1
pcstru Posted September 23, 2014 Posted September 23, 2014 Sorry, I would but I don't do FB. How about small ads in Private Eye, Saga Magazine, People's Friend (you aren't targeting the young-un's)? "Turn your old video's into digital memories your grandchildren can treasure forever" - would be the kind of pitch I'd make. If you have small villages nearby they often have newsletters and/or noticeboards in village halls. 1
laserblazer Posted September 23, 2014 Author Posted September 23, 2014 Great ideas @pcstru I'm a SAGA shareholder, do you think they would give me discount. The Royal Legion magazine is another possible but I'll give it a it of a trial first. I've just had another two tapes dropped off and that will keep me busy for today.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now