Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all has anyone had any issues installing SSL certificates from thawte? I generated my cert request on my windows 20087 box got the cert back from thawte and completed the request it gave a message about this certificate wasn't generated on this server (it was!) but it seemed to be recognised in both the certificates snap in and within IIS. so I edited my bindings to the new certificate did a quick iisreset and restart of the web server but my website still has the old ssl (which has expired now..) showing and thus gives my users the not trusted error. I am pulling my hair out now as I am stumped any ideas or anyone who has been through what should be a straight forward process that can shed any light would be great

 

As always thanks in advance for any help.

Posted
Does it show that you have the private key for the certificate in the certificate mmc?

 

Hi mate thanks for quick response it's all sorted it was me being thick, I should of mentioned this was a citrix gateway and thus I needed to use the citrix wizard to ensure gateway was pointed to the correct ssl cert.. Doh long week ( and it's only Monday)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...