spacebar Posted September 18, 2014 Posted September 18, 2014 We are trying to upgrade to the new version of Fun with text by a company called Camsoft Educational Software. However the contact form on their site is not working, I found a form which is not linked on the site but is active, but this does not function either as the form cannot send anything. Homepage Camsoft The contact form on the site goes to: http://www.camsoft.force9.co.uk/rhubarb.htm which seems to be a dead link instead of Email Camsoft which is active. I have checked the person who is the main person in the company and everything seems to stop around mid 2012. I am wondering if this person is no longer with us as his linked in profile seems to be gone as well. Graham Davies CV Anyone ever dealt with them?
spacebar Posted September 25, 2014 Author Posted September 25, 2014 I have found that this person is no longer with us and the company has since been closed.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now