featured_spectre Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 The app crashes when doing searches. It wont allow you to go back from a search either. Then after a minute or so on the search page (after you've put in your enquiry) it crashes. Phone used: Sony Xperia Z Ultra OS Tested: Stock o2 android 4.4.4
ZeroHour Posted September 12, 2014 Posted September 12, 2014 Has this just started happening or has it been broken for a while?
featured_spectre Posted September 12, 2014 Author Posted September 12, 2014 (edited) I noticed it this morning, I was doing a search on my phone, and tried again this afternoon whilst I was out and about. Not sure how long its been going on as I don't often do the searches on my phone. Edited September 12, 2014 by featured_spectre
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now