Lorfarius Posted September 8, 2014 Posted September 8, 2014 Ran an IE11 update over sumer and its left a file behind in Temporary Internet folders called iesqmdata_setup0.sqm discovered that this is preventing new users from logging in. It's on every PC across the Domain so deleting it fixes the issue. I typed the following as a .vbs script and pushed it out as a Startup script: RD "C:\Users\Default\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\SQM" /S /Q It works just fine from Command Prompt deleting the folder and its contents but as a GPO Startup script... nothing happens. I've set it to enforced and a GPResult shows it as being applied. Any ideas?
Foresthippy Posted September 8, 2014 Posted September 8, 2014 I'm guessing it's because it should be a .cmd file rather than .vbs.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now