thegrassisgreener Posted November 14, 2007 Posted November 14, 2007 Hi all, I currently have 12 imacs with bootcamp on them all (Mac OSX Tiger/Windows XP) Whn upgrading to Leopard will I have to format the drive and then re-add windows XP through Bootcamp on Leopard or will it detect I have bootcamp installed and keep the partion of Win XP????????? I hope that makes sense cheers
DaveJ2717uk Posted November 14, 2007 Posted November 14, 2007 Just install leopard normally that will upgrade bootcamp on the mac side to it's build 2.0 once done boot into windows and put the leopard DVD into the drive and the bootcamp installer will run and upgrade bootcamp on the windows side to version 2.0 also
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now