Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

It could just be me but I came into work this morning logged on and hit the New Posts button and it said that new posts were not available (something along those lines) and yet when you click Today's Posts there are at 3 least threads I haven't yet seen and some from yesterday. I've had this a couple of times both at home and work is it meant to do that or should it just show any new posts I haven't yet seen?

 

Hope that makes sense

 

Cheers!

Posted
It could just be me but I came into work this morning logged on and hit the New Posts button and it said that new posts were not available (something along those lines) and yet when you click Today's Posts there are at 3 least threads I haven't yet seen and some from yesterday. I've had this a couple of times both at home and work is it meant to do that or should it just show any new posts I haven't yet seen?

 

Hope that makes sense

 

Cheers!

 

Do you use our mobile app? if so what OS?

Posted
Do you use our mobile app? if so what OS?

 

I have it installed and logged in. I use it occasionally tho still in the habbit of using the mobile version but:

 

Android 4.2.2

 

Edugeek App 3.9.85

Posted
I have it installed and logged in. I use it occasionally tho still in the habbit of using the mobile version but:

 

Android 4.2.2

 

Edugeek App 3.9.85

 

Looking into it. Let me know if you have any more issues.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...