visioN Posted August 26, 2014 Posted August 26, 2014 Got a weird problem. 1 PC (all rest fine) is unable to connect to Outlook 2010. (Running Exchange 2010 with no problems) When I open Outlook it says "The server is unavailable" Retry, Work Offline, Cancel. Retry does nothing. Work Offline says; Outlook cannot log on. Verify you are connected to the network and are user the proper server name and mailbox. The PC can ping the server fine, and I can log in ok using OWA. I've deleted the mail profile and typed it all in again and same thing. Log in on the PC as someone else and it works. Am I missing anything obvious here please?
visioN Posted August 27, 2014 Author Posted August 27, 2014 Solved. Seems to have been a problem with the profile. Deleted and started it again.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now