CAM Posted August 21, 2014 Posted August 21, 2014 (edited) I am on Atomwide LGfL and a banner for Fall of Naxxramas keeps appearing after reading the WoW topic. Every time it does, the page blanks with no error after loading. I think certain banner ads are triggering Atomwide's content filter on the site. :/ EDIT - And straight away, bam, the ad appears after posting this and the page blanks! Edited August 29, 2014 by ZeroHour 1
ZeroHour Posted August 21, 2014 Posted August 21, 2014 Can you give me the url please? Do they filter ad's? Cheers
CAM Posted August 21, 2014 Author Posted August 21, 2014 I can't get the banner ad URL as the page blanks very quickly. I think all LA filters do something to block ads though not all ads seem to block, especially ones for VeryPC, Millgate, etc that I assume are your own instead of third party. It looks like Atomwide sees an ad for "games" and blanks the page.
ZeroHour Posted August 22, 2014 Posted August 22, 2014 Is this still happening? We had a few issues yesterday that may have caused weirdness all round.
CAM Posted August 29, 2014 Author Posted August 29, 2014 Not seen it happen today. I have had a week off work though! 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now