Singist Posted August 11, 2014 Posted August 11, 2014 Hi all I have been trying to update the 'Ocean Wide' WordPress theme from version 1 to 1.3.7.9. The theme website is down so I can't download the latest version. I am hosting on my own server so have access to the backend files and folders. Does anyone here use or have this theme installed that has access to their files and folders on the server? If you do, I would really appreciate the files if you were kind enough to share them with me?
Bradlys Posted August 13, 2014 Posted August 13, 2014 I couldn't find a old copy of this site. Even when using webarchive. Why do you need this theme specifically? There are other very similar themes
Singist Posted August 13, 2014 Author Posted August 13, 2014 A teacher from one of my primary schools wants this particular theme as used it before at her previous school. Version 1 has no top bar menu option so needed to upgrade it. This one has 3 column layout and she prefers it . She'll just have to have another one I guess, Green Theme is a similar 3 column layout so I'll see if she's happy with that. Thanks 1
Bradlys Posted August 13, 2014 Posted August 13, 2014 A teacher from one of my primary schools wants this particular theme as used it before at her previous school. Version 1 has no top bar menu option so needed to upgrade it. This one has 3 column layout and she prefers it . She'll just have to have another one I guess, Green Theme is a similar 3 column layout so I'll see if she's happy with that. Thanks One of the wonderful things about Wordpress is they all have a somewhat similar layout!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now