Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi All,

I'm in the process of Quality testing our Moodle product and ideally want to be testing it in every version of Moodle 2

 

To save me the hassle of building a virtual machine for each version, I'm looking for virtual appliances, which is a pre-configured LAMP/WAMP Stack (not bother which OS), running Moodle.

 

I've been using the TurnKey Moodle appliance, but this is currently only on Moodle 2.4

 

 

Does any one know if such appliances exist?

 

p.s.

I'm not bothered whether the Stack is Windows or Linux, or what VM Platform they are in (We use VMWare, Hyper-V and VirtualBox here already)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...