nathan Posted August 7, 2014 Posted August 7, 2014 Getting pretty fed up with this now, We have 1 laptop that has office 2013 installed from their office 365 account. I'm trying to set his email up, so when i open outlook and enter the details i get all the green ticks and everything is fine. It asks me to restart outlook which i do. I then open Outlook and it says it can't connect to exchange, check your connected to the internet. I've tried the following: Reinstalling Office Deleting all the files/folders that Outlook creates in the user profile I just don't know what else to try and it's driving me around the bend!
nathan Posted August 7, 2014 Author Posted August 7, 2014 (edited) Getting pretty fed up with this now, We have 1 laptop that has office 2013 installed from their office 365 account. I'm trying to set his email up, so when i open outlook and enter the details i get all the green ticks and everything is fine. It asks me to restart outlook which i do. I then open Outlook and it says it can't connect to exchange, check your connected to the internet. I've tried the following: Reinstalling Office Deleting all the files/folders that Outlook creates in the user profile I just don't know what else to try and it's driving me around the bend! The exact message i'm getting: The connection to microsoft exchange is unavailable. Outlook must be online or connected to complete this action. Also after clicking ok, and exiting outlook. If i open it again it asks me to enter the details again. Edited August 7, 2014 by nathan
nathan Posted August 7, 2014 Author Posted August 7, 2014 After some more investigating i've found out that the laptop is receiving schannel errors (10) which i understand is related to TLS. No idea on ho to fix it yet though!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now