Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

This isn't a problem in the normal sense [it doesn't prevent the use of the site] but I am sure it isn't supposed to happen.

 

http://i.snag.gy/SRQ6z.jpg

 

Same for the User Control Panel page.

Edited by ZeroHour
  • Thanks 1
Posted
Thanks

 

Found the problem, fixing now.

 

This should be fixed now.

 

 

Errant CENTER or DIV tag (or whatever it is these days!) I assume?

Posted
Errant CENTER or DIV tag (or whatever it is these days!) I assume?

 

No actually doing a str_replace after sending the header content-length which caused part of the html to be chopped breaking parts of the site.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...