Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all

 

I'm trying to capture an image via WDS, I run sysprep shut PC down restart and hit F12, select capture an image and was getting a 0x000000f error see attached. I downloaded drivers from Lenovo and extracted them via driver max and uploaded to WDS and inserted into the WDS capture image. Now I don't get the error I get the windows bar appear as if its carrying on but them all I get is a black screen!?

I have tried 3 PC's now, tried an 8.1 boot.wim as we are server 2012R2, tried downloading again in case of corruption etc... I'm at a loss now, I am a beginner with WDS so has anyone come across this before?

Any help greatly appreciated as I'm tearing my hair out now!

 

CheersIMG_9810.jpg

  • 2 months later...
Posted
Have you found a fix to this? After Sysprep I get the same error but as i'm testing this in VirtualBox I have no idea what other drivers to insert

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...