Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I have for sale my home server I have been using to play around before my 70-410 Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012 starts in September. The server is a Dell PowerEdge T310. I now spend most my time using my virtual machines. Main specs are:-

 

Intel XEON X3470 CPU (2.93ghz)

X 2 1TB, Serial ATA, 3.5-IN, 7.2K HARD DRIVE (Hot Swop)

8GB Ram (x2 4GB’s)

X 2 Hot Swop PSU’s

x 2 faceplate keys.

 

I’m looking for around £200 to be honest. Collection only as it’s very heavy. Any more info please PM me.

Edited by Mark182

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...