pete Posted June 27, 2014 Posted June 27, 2014 This may just be me, but if it is I'm not sure what's causing it. 1) The forums display never loads. 2) If I use New Posts > Thread > Reply the cursor just beachballs OS X Mavericks, Firefox 30, adblock disabled for Edugeek and all related domains (disabling completely during testing and restarting Firefox doesn't solve issue). SW proxy. No changes to browser config, plugins, patch level or proxy config between it working (yesterday, early this morning) and not working (between 11am and 12:40-ish). Web developer tools and YSlow doesn't show anything obvious as to why. Chrome on the same computers works fine (posting this via Chrome). Developer tools on Chrome reveals something (jspc.php) is attempting to talk to EduGeek.net - Sorry page not found and triggering a bad gateway (we block all but 80 & 443 outbound for clients). 1
ZeroHour Posted June 27, 2014 Posted June 27, 2014 Thanks for the report, I am in the USA right now for the ISTE show which is why there was a delay getting this fixed. Things should be back to normal but I have not found a fix for the underlying cause yet.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now