Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I am setting up some new iPads that we have in school. I am using profile manager on my mac as the mdm and using apple configurator to supervise the iPads. I have been able to push the wireless and trust certificate to the iPads fine but when i try and install the mdm profile to the iPad i get the error "there was a problem communicating with the secure web proxy server https"

 

Any ideas?

 

thanks

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...