Liam Posted November 6, 2007 Posted November 6, 2007 I am having great difficulty in purchasing an E-Reader in the uk. Does anyone know where, if anywhere i can purchase one? I have researched them and apparently they are only available in the US, is this correct? All replies welcome.
CHR1S Posted November 6, 2007 Posted November 6, 2007 When you say E-Reader you mean a device for viewing electronic books etc on or something else?
Liam Posted November 6, 2007 Author Posted November 6, 2007 Yes from my understanding the e-book is the electronic book saved to the e reader. I could be wrong. E reader may just be a program for a desktop that allows you to read an e book. I have been instructed to collect some prices but i am having no success at current. Do i make some sense now? Thanks Liam
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now