Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi

 

Need some advice, I have a HP Envy Laptop with Windows 8.1 on it, this week i dual booted this with Windows 7 for compatibility reasons.

I used "Parted Magic" to partition the Hard drive in half. 50% to Windows 8 and 50% for Windows 7

I then installed Windows 7 in the empty partition.

 

Everything installed fine and is up and running.

 

Now...... instead of there being the usual Windows 8 boot manager, I now have Windows 7 boot manager.

 

Due to preference, Is there anyway to get the Windows 8 boot manager back??

 

Any help would be appreciated.

 

thanks :)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...