cdunn93 Posted June 17, 2014 Posted June 17, 2014 Hi All, Have a slight problem with one of our sahara clevertouch boards. I recently bought a new laptop for class and downloaded the Smart software including smart ink and notebook. All was working fine until I turned it on one day and the 'smart ink' bar (usually by the minimize/maximize buttons in browser) disappeared meaning that I can no longer use my one and only pen to annotate webpages but only write when I have notebook open. Does anyone have an idea as to why this has happened and how I can go about fixing it? Many thanks,
Clevertouch Posted June 24, 2014 Posted June 24, 2014 Have you resolved your issue yet? If not please call our technical support department and they will do their best to help you. Steve Townsend +44 (0) 20 8319 7758 [email protected] Maria Fernandez +44 (0) 20 8319 7705 [email protected] Thank you.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now