Gongalong Posted June 17, 2014 Posted June 17, 2014 Hi folks, I've created a test deployment on our student PCs of Inventor Professional 2015. When Inventor launches the browser appears to crash, and then I get a warning dialog which says: "The browser process exits unexpectedly. Please check: 1) You have internet connection; 2) Firewall blocks starting the browser process AdCefBrowser.exe; 3) Firewall blocks browser process AdCefBrowser.exe to access Internet; 4) Proxy setting in Preferences - > Network. Do you want to try connecting internet again?" The Windows firewall is disabled, but we do use a proxy server. Except that I cannot find any preferences dialog that references network settings. Does such a dialog exist, and can someone explain where I access it from? TIA
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now