Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I'm using Kubuntu 14.04 on my HTPC and I'm experiecing a problem that make computer randomly hangs when playing a video with XBMC 13.0, it can happend after 10 minutes playback a video or 1 hour, or some hours..... When it happends, image freezes and audio continues working, but system doesn't respond and I have to reset.

 

Today when it happened I tried to make system work by using mouse and keyboard, and it recovered from the problem, showing by a little time a message saying something like "window manager KWIN has been restarted due to a graphical error".

 

So KWIN seems to be the problem....

 

I forgot to tell.... I'm using XBMC 13.0 with Aeon Nox 4.1.9.9 for Gotham

 

¿Any help?

 

Many thanks in advance

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...