Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Dear All,

We have 30 Xenith Pro 2 running Firmware 2.0_214 with a Xendesktop 7.1 and a Storefront. We keep getting “Citrix Sign on Error” on certain clients.

 

They get a DHCP address and are able to ping both DDC`s, both Storefront servers, the FTP server and the Licensing server, they are also on the same subnet and VLAN.

I have tried factory resetting the terminals that are getting the Citrix sign on error but this has not helped.

As far as I can tell storefront is in native mode (unticked), but I am aware the PnliteServer in the ini file is in the old legacy mode style, I have tried removing the Citrix/Storefront/PNAgent/config.xml but the clients then fail to connect completely.

Please find our Xen.ini below:

 

;*************************************************************

;* Time *

;*************************************************************

Timeserver=192.168.1.200 Timeformat="24-hour format" Dateformat=dd/mm/yyyy GetBiosDT=yes

TimeZone='Greenwich Mean Time' ManualOverride=yes Daylight=yes Start=030507 End=100507 TimeZoneName="GMT Standard Time" DayLightName="GMT Daylight Time"

 

 

;*************************************************************

;* Network *

;*************************************************************

 

SignOn=Yes

DomainList="*****"

MaxVNCD=1

VncPassword="*****"

VncPrompt=No Accept=5

 

;Privilege=High EnableTrace=yes

;SaveSysinfo=ftp://192.168.1.61/Trace/$mac.log username=****\ftproot password=****** size=100

Privilege=high Upload=usb

;D:/WTOS_coredump

;*************************************************************

;* ICA *

;*************************************************************

 

IcaBrowsing=HTTP

PnliteServer=http://192.168.1.63/Citrix/Storefront/PNAgent/config.xml ReconnectAtLogon=2 ReconnectFromButton=2 Storefront=yes

 

Screen=1 Resolution=DDC

Desktop=background.jpg

 

Device=Ethernet Speed="Auto"

BootpDisable=yes

RapportDisable=yes

WDMService=no

DhcpExpire=Reboot

 

We have an active case with WYSE but I am keen to get this resolved quickly.

 

Any Ideas?

 

Thanks

Andy

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...