Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have GLPI installed (No OCS attached yet) and all seems to be working normally. :)

 

Does anyone know how I can print or export a list of equipment in a Room?

 

I can bring up separate lists for Computers, Monitors etc in each room but I can't seem to be able to bring up a full list showing the computers and what is attached to them.

 

Is there a way of doing this? The GLPI forums are pretty useless and documentation is non existant :(

 

While I'm on the subject - us there a way of creating your own default reports to add to the existing ones?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...