Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi all,

 

I've been asked....I say asked, I've actually been told that the college I work for want to use the wise terminals we currently gave running xendesk for VDI to now be using verdes virtual bridges instead. Has any one else had much experience doing anything similar?

 

Just to make it a little more interesting, the WYSE terminals are located on one site, with its own domain, and the server running the application is hosted on another site with another domain, the idea is to allow people to access their desktops from the other domain by logging into our thin clients. I know VB are java bead, could that cause me any issue? Also the other domain and server is owned and locked down by capita it services......should I give up now!haha

 

Any advice would be great,

 

Cheers

Rich

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...