ICTDirect_Dave Posted May 19, 2014 Posted May 19, 2014 I've just taken delivery of a bunch of lovely Toshiba Business laptops. I've got the Tecra A11 15.6" Laptop for just £265! Core i5 2.53Ghz 4GB DDR3 320GB HDD Full Size Keyboard with Num Pad Fingerprint Reader Win 7 Pro COA No Optical (though if you need opticals I'm sure I could get them) PSU 12 Months RTB warranty These are lovely machines, in fantastic condition, drop me a line if you're interested? 1
ICTDirect_Dave Posted May 19, 2014 Author Posted May 19, 2014 I also have a few ThinkPad T410s that have come in with i7 CPUs £300 each! Anybody? 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now