JNStiles Posted May 14, 2014 Posted May 14, 2014 Hi, I've installed the Nelson Thornes e-Mathematics software on to a shared directory from a test server, using this process: - Install server software - Share the directory on server - Copy files (dll files) from CD --> D:\JustClick\System32 and D:\JustClick\Systemordner in to the root directory C:\Program Files\Nelson Thornes - Run regsvr32 WaveControll.dll on server - Install Java 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition 1.4.2_10 -- Default Machine Version 1.4.2_10-b03 -- Java Plug-in 1.4.2_10 I stumbled upon the need for the Java runtime environment after obtaining a java runtime error every time I attempted to run the software from the shared folder on the client. It now runs fine, EXCEPT... I cannot seem to run the Animation/Interaction resources, under resource finder, on the client. But I can when I launch the application from the server. Has anyone else experienced this? Found a solution? Thanks!
ButterflyMoon Posted June 12, 2014 Posted June 12, 2014 (edited) We also are having issues trying to install Nelson Thornes Maths software on Win8 machines. It was previously installed on Win7 machines and ran fine. On install we get 1607:Unable to install Installshield Scripting Runtime. Any help at all would be great Just called their tech support only to be told that our disks are no longer 'in print' so they will not provide tech support!!! Edited June 12, 2014 by ButterflyMoon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now