abillybob Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 Hey Guys Quite simple I have installed the Server app and set it up on the Mac Server, today I have been trying to access the server using the server app from a client to remotely control the server, although the app will see the Mac Server when I click 'Other Mac' it'll ask me for administrator user name and password but won't go any further just keeps shaking at me GAAA! I have checked the server itself and made sure under settings "Allow remote Administration using Server" is checked I can't see what I'm doing wrong? Any Ideas? Cheers
Gerk Posted May 16, 2014 Posted May 16, 2014 Just to be clear, it's likely asking you for the admin username and password for the remote server at that point (the one you're trying to administer) and not a local admin username and password. If that doesn't work try your local one, maybe it needs to update a file or local permission to allow it to run as expected. If neither of those work I dunno, works fine for me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now