googlemad Posted April 30, 2014 Posted April 30, 2014 Does anyone have any idea why when our students try to print a Remittance using Sage 2011 it duplicates the entry on the remittance?
ICTDirect_Dave Posted April 30, 2014 Posted April 30, 2014 Because Sage is a horrible piece of software? sorry, not very usefule I know, but I loathe Sage and have to use it every day!
elsiegee40 Posted April 30, 2014 Posted April 30, 2014 You need to look at the template setup for the remittance. I use Sage daily too, but fortunately don't have to go near the template builder very often; it's horrid. The rest of Sage I have no problem with and their telephone support is outstanding in my experience.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now