X-13 Posted April 2, 2014 Posted April 2, 2014 Title pretty much sums it up... I'm on Chrome Version 33.0.1750.154 m and since yesterday [possibly before] I've been getting logged out when I move to a new page, not every time though. I thought it was the konami code causing it, that pressing esc to stop it was clearing cookies, but I couldn't even manage to type up a reply to post without getting logged out. It was literally: login to /usercp.php See new thread read last post type reply click post "You are not authorised to do this" Opening /usercp.php in a new tab said I was logged out.
X-13 Posted April 2, 2014 Author Posted April 2, 2014 (edited) Any better now? No clue... I set it to remember me. So it doesn't log me out, ever. Le EDIT: Just logged out and back in to un-set "keep me logged in"... Logged in to a logged out state. Edited April 2, 2014 by X-13
ZeroHour Posted April 2, 2014 Posted April 2, 2014 I just reset the sessions table, that will trigger any non "remember me" people to be logged out but it should hopefully fix the issue.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now