sonofsanta Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 (edited) This is a really minor point in the context of everything else going on, but I don't know if it would feed into that troubleshooting so thought I'd mention it just in case. Normally, clicking Thanks just adds the Thanks underneath, through some sort of JavaScripty AJAX magick. At the moment it's reloading the whole page to add Thanks, as if it's having to do everything server-side and isn't doing any client-side updates. I don't know if anything is happening west-side. [/90s] FF28, i.e. up to date. Feel free to thank this post lots if you want to check Edited March 28, 2014 by ZeroHour
ZeroHour Posted March 25, 2014 Posted March 25, 2014 Hi Its to do with the double post testing right now, currently ajax is disabled to prevent double posting until I lock down the cause. 1
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now