markman Posted October 18, 2007 Posted October 18, 2007 Does anyone have the installation guide for Censornet 3.36? I am setting up a new server and I can't find my copy and I can't find anything but the latest version on the Adelix site. Cheers
ChrisH Posted October 18, 2007 Posted October 18, 2007 I havent got it but if there is anything you are particularly stuck with I can help.
markman Posted October 18, 2007 Author Posted October 18, 2007 Hi Chris, I am going to attempt it later. Will get in touch if I have a prob. cheers
markman Posted October 19, 2007 Author Posted October 19, 2007 I'm stuck on the RAID configuration. It is asking for eevice names, I know that there is a few combinations depending on yourvdisks and controller. It isn't SDA or RD/C0D0. Any ideas what other combinations could it be? It is a Dell 860 rackmount with mirrored SATA drives.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now