Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

We are looking at replacing some of our older interactive smartboards with Interactive Display Screens. Could anyone recommend any or advise on which ones to avoid?

 

I know the smart e70 and iBoards seem to be very popular, but what makes them better than cheaper alternatives such as Iiyama?

 

Any help or advice much appreciated

Posted
I would stay away from benqs. Theire earlier models had various problems and now i've lost confidence in them. We demoed a smart touchscreen recently and none of the teachers had a bad word to say about them, and you can stick with using smart notepad :). They were quite pricey but I believe their prices have now come down.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Basically a screen is a screen! - There are various levels of touch and different methods of gauging where you are touching the screen.

However - I think the Iboard offers more to a school with the various add-ons that are included or available but the new Hitachi offers a very cost effective option a very good screen.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...