MattGreaves Posted March 13, 2014 Posted March 13, 2014 Hi all, Wondering if anyone has a known working CC4 package of Kodu? Currently running v1.1 however we have been asked to update it to a newer version (preferably v1.3.5 or later!). I remember from v1.1 I had to create a MST to predetermine application settings/remove auto update features. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Cheers, Matt
Danp Posted May 5, 2014 Posted May 5, 2014 How did you get on? I have 1.2.88 working as a CC4 package, working on 1.4.27.0 now.
Danp Posted May 5, 2014 Posted May 5, 2014 Package for Kodu 1.4.27.0 and XNA 4.0 created and working. Nice and simple, create a new machine in the Package Build area in RMMC (I created a VM on my machine with VirtualBox). Downloaded the MSIs for Kodu and XNA from MS site and created the packages using the RM package building app once the computer was built. I did have to manually created a shortcut and add that to the Program Set afterwards.
ADoubleU Posted May 19, 2014 Posted May 19, 2014 Has anyone got this package built for x64 workstations?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now