fiza Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 Occasionally I am getting the following message when I search Sorry it appears the search engine is offline on node:|HRW-T3| (errno=111, msg=Connection refused) When I submit the search again it goes through. Doesn't happen everytime but occasionally. 1
sparkeh Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 Mmm yeah I posted about this before. I get intermittently too.
fiza Posted March 7, 2014 Author Posted March 7, 2014 Mmm yeah I posted about this before. I get intermittently too. Sorry didn't see the previous thread related to this issue.
sparkeh Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 Sorry didn't see the previous thread related to this issue. Oh wasn't criticising, just adding my voice to say I have it too.
ZeroHour Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 Looking into it again, not sure why that node would be having an issue.
ZeroHour Posted March 7, 2014 Posted March 7, 2014 I have confirmed that node is working currently, the search service restarts pretty regularly to get around a staleness bug, next time you see it can you please take note of the exact time and I will check to see if it matches. Cheers
fiza Posted March 7, 2014 Author Posted March 7, 2014 I have confirmed that node is working currently, the search service restarts pretty regularly to get around a staleness bug, next time you see it can you please take note of the exact time and I will check to see if it matches. Cheers Will do
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now