bristop Posted March 5, 2014 Posted March 5, 2014 Has anyone upgraded Fizzbook model NL1 to Windows 7?, if so what are the issues?, are drivers available? Any advice appreciated.
boomish Posted May 13, 2014 Posted May 13, 2014 I'd love to know this too, we have a lot of Fizzbooks NL1 and the school wants me to get them on the new 2012 server, is that possible to get windows 7 on these?
bristop Posted May 13, 2014 Author Posted May 13, 2014 I went around the houses a bit but eventually tracked downtechnical support and they said that it is possible to upgrade these to W7. Theysupply drivers on CD for £4.99 (not available via download), I ordered a set whichwas delayed because they had run out of blank disks! I have it now and I amgoing to try an upgrade this week. I’ll let you know how I get on. 1
boomish Posted May 19, 2014 Posted May 19, 2014 (edited) I went around the houses a bit but eventually tracked downtechnical support and they said that it is possible to upgrade these to W7. Theysupply drivers on CD for £4.99 (not available via download), I ordered a set whichwas delayed because they had run out of blank disks! I have it now and I amgoing to try an upgrade this week. I’ll let you know how I get on. How did you get on? I have a pile of them here, if they do run really slow, I'm not not sure how to add these as they are to the network. Am wondering if it's waste of time trying to get these to work with our 2012 server about setting up a small XP home network so they can still use them as a stand alone device, they just need the ability to save. Edited May 19, 2014 by boomish
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now