Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi,

 

I have a .xlsm document that a schools needs to edit but I get this error message.

 

errors were detected while saving "FILENAME.xlsm" Microsoft excel may be able to save the fil by removing or reparing some features. To make the repairs in a new file clixk continue.

To canel saving click cancel.

 

It works at other schools and I can save text to a page and save.

 

Tried a new download, saving it the C drive rather than a network share and tried as administrator but non of these have helped.

 

Running Windows 7 32 SP1, Office 2010 on a Server 2008 domain.

 

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated as I have run out.

 

 

Thanks in advance.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...