Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted
I've got a strange issue that I can't seem to finger as to what the cause is. PC has WXP with Office 2010 installed, shared printer installed on 2003 R2 server with mapped connection at the workstation. Documents print normally, but when the user tries to print on an envelope in the manual feed tray, the envelope goes through the printer without any ink coming out, yes, blank except for the preprinted return address. I've tried to change the driver, from PCL6 to PS, with same result after remapping the printer connection. Any ideas? I've also tried adding the envelope to the document and printing that way, also no success. Sheets of labels go through the manual tray and it prints the desired text on them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...