mrforgetful Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 When were people first notified of the new software being released?
plexer Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 I had some post about it in the summer holiday. Ben
mrforgetful Posted October 12, 2007 Author Posted October 12, 2007 Yeh but when did you learn about it from the exam board MrHappy?
mrforgetful Posted October 12, 2007 Author Posted October 12, 2007 So it's not that noone's being told? Basically I was told to download candidates but the software didn't work. Went to the http://www.exambase.org.uk website to see the red text telling people to upgrade. Can't upgrade until the Technical Sheet is resubmitted. Exam Officer away, back now trying to find out if he's filled in his part and faxed it. Headmaster wanting it working. Not even my job I've decided, sick of doing Network Manager jobs when I was employed to do lesser things. I like ther Manager stuff, but I want the pay for it too.
tech_guy Posted October 12, 2007 Posted October 12, 2007 Is this the software doodoos needed for the ALAN Adult Numeracy & Literacy Level One & Two tests?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now