RobD Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 Hi All, Users in my school are using either Smart 11.3 or 11.4 and keep getting the message below: We're using office 2010 pro and everything seems to be installed at should be but I'm struggling to get rid of this message. I'm sure its something easy but any ideas? Thanks
Frut02 Posted February 5, 2014 Posted February 5, 2014 I Found that we had to disable microsoft ink in word add ons. Then smart ink worked lovely. This is how we sorted it anyway, Nick
RobD Posted February 5, 2014 Author Posted February 5, 2014 Sorry to be thick but where is the option to disable it? Thanks
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now