TronXP Posted January 14, 2014 Posted January 14, 2014 I have a teacher who created a ticket saying that all of the hyperlinks in her powerpoint had been changed by the computer. Instead of the webpages it was meant to go to they all just point to her webmail url (we use OWA). I had a look and sure enough all the hyperlinks pointed to the webmail url. I changed one of them, saved it and it worked as intended. Has anybody had this before or any ideas why this would happen. I have been instructed to ensure it never happens again......
themightymrp Posted January 21, 2014 Posted January 21, 2014 Something similar maybe, in Word if you press Alt+F9 it replaces your hyperlinked text/picture with the actual code for the hyperlink. Could it be that?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now