Jump to content
EduGeek EdSec 2026 is Go! 27th Oct in Derby! Join us for a day of EdTech security focused talks, networking, and an evening social ×

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hopefully the right area.

 

Have setup an internal server with this installed, now working on calendars and I want to show an exchange calendar.

 

Good news is I have it setup, bad news is it will not show on the default view for new users. I considered exchange permissions but for those without permission it says "Busy" for all events. Unfortunately it looks like the calendar is simply not added.

 

Do I have to add the exchange calendar for every user who logs on to the sharepoint page? if not how do I show it for all users?

 

Thanks

Posted

Please ignore.........

 

Turns out this version of sharepoint doesn't allow shared exchange calendars to be shown.... very very small fine print and required me to see other complaints.

 

Such a shame.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...